NEW! Ghent University Podcast on "A dash of SaLT": Discussions with experts on Sociology and Learning Theory in today’s society.
Dr Courtney Marsh, senior researcher at Ghent University talks about the importance of doing community and social research, making real world connections and societal impact through international partnerships, with Dr Shelli Ann Garland of A Dash of SaLT (an acronym for Society and Learning Today, or Sociology and Learning Theories).
In this podcast, the discussion covers a wide range of themes around Engaged Learning in the European context and forming mutual partnerships between university and community through the Interdisciplinary Consortia (IDC) at Ghent University and the Community and Students Together (CaST) Erasmus+ Initiative.
The podcast has been uploaded and available in the "Our Partner" section on of the CaST website.
- 25/04/2021 - NEW! Ghent University Podcast on "A dash of SaLT": Discussions with experts on Sociology and Learning Theory in today’s society.
- 26/02/2021 - NEW! Case Study Compendium now available
- 25/02/2021 - CaST First On line Symposium on Community Engaged Learning. A follow-up
- 20/02/2021 - An insight on WP2: State-of-the-Art Review
- 19/02/2021 - CaST first symposium on Community Engaged Learning - Thursday 25th February 2021
- 25/11/2020 - Welcome to the CaST project and website
- 24/11/2020 - Next CaST Partner meeting online: Ghent, 26 November 2020