NEW! CaST FINAL International Conference in MALAGA on April 28th
"The Community and Students Together. Engaged Learning: "Voices" " is the theme of the final International CaST Conference taking place in Malaga (Spain) on 28th April 2022.
The conference will be the opportunity to share the outputs from the CaST Project, and to learn from international experts from the field of Engaged Learning. Academics and educators , students and community organisations will have the chance to learn and share ideas about how we can create mutually beneficial, experiential learning programmes which enable students to work on real world societal challenges
The CaST team is happy to invite you to the Communities and Students Together(CaST) first symposium on Engaged Learning on Thursday 28th April 2022 from 09:00 until 17:45 CET with the following programme:
8:45 Pick up credentials
9:00 Welcome and Introductions from:
International relations & Dean of Education
Jose Luis Arcos Tirado: "From Good practices to Evidence based Practices in Engaged Learning"
CaST Members: CaST project overview
10:30-11:00 Ice breaker coffee
Speaker: Judit Gaspar from Circlet : "Participatory approaches to community engaged learning "
Students from EU present projects: "Student Voices"
Moderator: Mary Griffith
WORKSHOP: Collective Empowering - Reflective practice
Moderator: Gabriel Marín
ROUND TABLE: Community Voices: Challenges to partnerships
Moderator: Tia Matt
CaST members: Drawing out Conclusions for Engaged Learning
Lindsey Anderson and Mary Griffith : "Graphic Recall"
20:00 DINNER City centre
Please register for this event here: REGISTER
- 10/11/2022 - NEW! CaST Anthology now available
- 25/09/2022 - NEW! CaST Toolkit now available
- 04/04/2022 - NEW! CaST FINAL International Conference in MALAGA on April 28th
- 01/04/2022 - NEW! CaST Pilot Synthesis now available
- 25/04/2021 - NEW! Ghent University Podcast on "A dash of SaLT": Discussions with experts on Sociology and Learning Theory in today’s society.
- 26/02/2021 - NEW! Case Study Compendium now available
- 25/02/2021 - CaST First On line Symposium on Community Engaged Learning. A follow-up
- 20/02/2021 - An insight on WP2: State-of-the-Art Review
- 19/02/2021 - CaST first symposium on Community Engaged Learning - Thursday 25th February 2021
- 25/11/2020 - Welcome to the CaST project and website
- 24/11/2020 - Next CaST Partner meeting online: Ghent, 26 November 2020