NEW! CaST Toolkit now available
The fifth intellectual output of the Erasmus+ project CaST- Communities and Students Together is now available:
Engaged Learning Toolkit, coordinated by the University of Turku (Finland)
This output is designed with dissemination and impact in mind and will focus mainly on identifying what elements of the case studies and Pilot Projects can be transferable.
The Engaged Learning Toolkit, a second website rich in videos, interviews etc., includes information for various stakeholders and a "Quick Guide" for those who want to apply the theory learned at Higher Education Institutions to a context outside of HEI by addressing societal concerns, challenges or needs while producing knowledge in an equitable, mutually beneficial partnership.
- 10/11/2022 - NEW! CaST Anthology now available
- 25/09/2022 - NEW! CaST Toolkit now available
- 04/04/2022 - NEW! CaST FINAL International Conference in MALAGA on April 28th
- 01/04/2022 - NEW! CaST Pilot Synthesis now available
- 25/04/2021 - NEW! Ghent University Podcast on "A dash of SaLT": Discussions with experts on Sociology and Learning Theory in today’s society.
- 26/02/2021 - NEW! Case Study Compendium now available
- 25/02/2021 - CaST First On line Symposium on Community Engaged Learning. A follow-up
- 20/02/2021 - An insight on WP2: State-of-the-Art Review
- 19/02/2021 - CaST first symposium on Community Engaged Learning - Thursday 25th February 2021
- 25/11/2020 - Welcome to the CaST project and website
- 24/11/2020 - Next CaST Partner meeting online: Ghent, 26 November 2020