An insight on WP2: State-of-the-Art Review
The first intellectual output by CaST is the State-of-the-Art Review, coordinated by the University of Magdeburg. This document brings examples of different international models of engaged learning in the six different partner countries of the CaST project: Belgium, Germany, Finland, Italy, Spain and the United Kingdom.
In detail, the work includes a description of national, regional and local context and policies regarding engaged learning and their country-specific changes, in order to provide contrastive examples and capture different models. The description also focuses on the goals and the problems these different models of engaged learning try to approach, their audiences, their structures and networks, and the impacts of each partnership for the broader community outside of the university. The review aims to highlight different elements of the selected types of engaged learning that could be considered and replicated in other case studies and pilot projects.
Also available from the "Download" section of the CaST website.
For a full description of the Intellectual Outputs, see Project Details and Outputs
- 25/04/2021 - NEW! Ghent University Podcast on "A dash of SaLT": Discussions with experts on Sociology and Learning Theory in today’s society.
- 26/02/2021 - NEW! Case Study Compendium now available
- 25/02/2021 - CaST First On line Symposium on Community Engaged Learning. A follow-up
- 20/02/2021 - An insight on WP2: State-of-the-Art Review
- 19/02/2021 - CaST first symposium on Community Engaged Learning - Thursday 25th February 2021
- 25/11/2020 - Welcome to the CaST project and website
- 24/11/2020 - Next CaST Partner meeting online: Ghent, 26 November 2020